Square vs Triangles
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Triangles are coming, and only the Square can stop them.
Get ready for Square vs Triangles a challenging old school 2D platformer inspired by 90's classics. Prepare to jump, stomp and dash your way through different levels carefully desing to test your skills and reflexes.
Explore various colorful and beautiful environments, face some quirky enemies and get inmerse in the new and axiting world Square vs Triangles has for you.
Who's ready for some old school platforming? Prepare for a challenge and jump right in.
Engage in crazy boss battles.
Battle against multiple challenging bosses inspired by the all time classics and relive those great moments with a fresh spin of modern gaming.
Explore to find all the secrets
Immerse yourself in various levels and explore every corner to find all the collectibles.
Challenge yourself with multiples games modes
Looking for a harder challenge? Put your skills to the test with the one-shot mode: one hit point, no checkpoints; or the time trial mode: race against the clock to reach the goal.
Complete challenges to unlock costumes
Want to look dashing while jumping around? Explore every corner, find all the collectibles, complete all the levels to access new and crazy costumes
OS: Windows 7 (SP1)
CPU : Duak Core @ 2.0GHz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or equivalent.
Memory: 2.00 GB.
Disk Space: 800 MB
Not tech savy enough to understand that? Still unsure if your toaster can run the game? No problem download the game FREE DEMO and give it a go.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Square vs Triangles Launch98 days ago
- Demo available for the linux users.Oct 16, 2020
- Final Demo availableAug 29, 2020
- Free DEMO AvailableSep 19, 2019
- The monthly Square Report July 2019: Technical details and a bunch of codeJul 19, 2019
- Update 1.2 is out now, and is a big one.Jul 05, 2019
- The Monthly Square Report-June 2019: Lasers, Boms and Release Dates.Jun 15, 2019
- The Monthly Square Report: Progress and what's coming to Update 1.2May 13, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.